Silverman Law Office, PLLC was founded in 2012 to bring a fresh approach to the practice of estate planning, business, and real estate law. Our primary focus is our client’s needs, while maintaining the highest level of customer service possible. Your business and your family matter to our entire team—from the front-office staff to the attorneys. When you work with us, you can be sure we will always have your best interests at heart.
Bring Your Family and Business Legal Questions to Us
While we offer a range of legal services, protecting and helping grow your assets, property, and your business is at the forefront of everything we do. All of our attorneys understand taxes and know how to protect you, your family and your business from potential tax problems. We offer legal counsel and consulting in the following areas:
- Business law. In our team approach to business law, we work with clients, their accountants, insurance agents, and investment advisors to establish the business that best suits the clients’ needs or to help them resolve pending legal issues.
- Business and individual tax planning. Our team takes the time to learn about you and your business so we can help you minimize your tax burden, both as an individual and as a business entity.
- Estate planning. Our experienced estate planning attorneys can help you in drafting your will, trust, Financial Power of Attorney, Health Care Power of Attorney, Living Will, and other essential documents to protect your assets and your family.
- Probate. Our probate team can guide your family through the complicated process of distributing a loved one’s property, giving you valuable peace of mind and freeing you up to see to other important matters.
- Real estate. Whether you need to purchase or lease space for your new business, transfer property as part of your estate or succession planning, protect your family ranch or mineral interests, or consider a conservation easement, our real estate team can provide the legal support you need.
- Gambling and liquor law. The tightly regulated liquor and gaming industries result in extensive oversight and review by the state to ensure proper compliance with the law. We assist companies and individuals with gaming and liquor issues at all levels.
We serve clients throughout Montana including those located in Billings, Great Falls, Havre, Livingston, Miles City, Sidney, and Glasgow, and we’re ready to help you find creative and comprehensive solutions to your estate planning, business law, and tax concerns. No matter where you live in Montana, our attorneys are here to meet your business and family law needs. Reach out to us today!